I am so grateful.
Thanksgiving is one of those underrated holidays that sneaks in without much fanfare, but brings warm feelings. I am leaving its questionable origin out of the equation when lauding the day for its whole-hearted moments with family and appreciation for life’s blessings.
Since I primarily write about horses and riding here, I will keep my list to a strict equestrian theme.
This year, I am thankful for –
- Riding Regularly. I get to spend time with these magnificent and kind creatures that center me and generate giddiness.
- Good Education. I am so happy with the instruction I am receiving. Objectively, I am doing more simple work, but focusing on so many details that I had let slip. It feels good to progress.
- Bystander Support. My friends and family, bless all of them, will continually ask me how my “horse races” are going, and I love them dearly for inquiring about my passions.
- Online Reading. These days, you can learn so much about horses and horseback riding online. Whenever I feel stuck, it seems like someone online had a similar problem and mapped out solutions.
- Happy Horses. All of the horses I ride have not been over-worked or unsound. They have guardians aside from myself looking after them and that can be elusive in certain areas.
- Black Friday Deals. Okay, I know we are thankful for what we have and all… but it doesn’t hurt to get some deals too!
What are y’all thankful for?